After the death of his father, the king of Wakanda, young T'Challa returns home to the isolated high-tech African nation to succeed to the throne and take his rightful place as king. But when a powerful enemy reappears, T'Challa's mettle as king – and Black Panther – is tested when he’s drawn into a formidable conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the entire world at risk. Faced with treachery and danger, he must release the full power of Black Panther to defeat his foes and secure the safety of his people and their way of life.
- Crowning of a New King (1080p, 5:34): A look at Black Panther's debut in Civil War, the character's place in the Avengers, the costume, the character's grounded and relatable origins, the character's journey between Civil War and this film, the character's comic origins, the film's driving story, and more.
- The Hidden Kingdom Revealed (1080p, 6:57): A closer look at the fictional realm of Wakanda, both the location and the people who inhabit it.
- The Warriors Within (1080p, 6:08): A discussion of the prominent role women play in Wakanda, with focus on several of the film's key female characters.
- Wakanda Revealed: Exploring the Technology (1080p, 6:16): This piece explores the critical role Vibranium plays in the story, including how it has helped develop the land and its use in clothing, weapons, and vehicles.
- Gag Reel (1080p, 1:38).
- Deleted Scenes (1080p, 6:53 total runtime): Included are UN Meet and Greet, Okoye and W'Kabi Discuss the Future of Wakanda, T'Challa Remembers His Father, and Voices from the Past.
- From Page to Screen: A Roundtable Discussion (1080p, 20:27): Comic Writer Christopher Priest, Comic Writer Don McGregor, Black Panther Executive Producer Nate Moore, Comic Writer Ta-Nehisi Coates, Black Panther Writer Joe Robert Cole, and Black Panther Co-Writer/Director Ryan Coogler discuss the character's history in the comics, his emergence in the Civil Rights era, the character's transition to the screen, the character and story's importance to African-Americans and general society, the character's place in contemporary America, the character's cinematic introduction in Civil War, Chadwick Boseman's performance, and more. This is the best supplement of the bunch.
- Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years -- Connecting the Universe (1080p, 8:39): A look at the crossover worlds and the sprawling character roster in the Marvel films.
- Exclusive Sneak Peek at Ant-Man and the Wasp (1080p, 2:26): A quick behind-the-scenes look at the upcoming movie with on-set footage and interview snippets.
- Audio Commentary: Director Ryan Coogler and Production Designer Hannah Beachler offer a rich, passionate, and well-versed commentary that covers all of the usual commentary essentials as well as details beyond the basics of the shoot. A very good track.
- Director Ryan Coogler Intro (1080p, 1:23): Available only under the "Play" tab. Coogler discusses the honor of bringing the character and comic to the screen, powerful women in the film, and the themes that connect to him and wide audiences alike.